The recovery effort is to return to nature the wild owls that have been damaged by collision with cars, gun shots, etc ….
Created over 30 years ago, the Nocturnal Raptor Recovery Center BRINZAL BRINZAL is the only specialized in this group of birds that develops its work in Spain.
- Animal Collection
- veterinary treatment
- Physical and attitudinal retraining (flying, hunting …)
- Liberation and monitoring
RECOVERY CENTERBRINZALBrinzal is a nonprofit association of environmental advocacy dedicated to the study and conservation of owls.
Founded in 1986, its main activity is part of the field of rehabilitation of wildlife.
CONSERVATIONApart from mere recovery efforts in Brinzal, many other activities related to environmental conservation are developed. These activities range from projects to reintroduce certain species in areas where they have dissapeared, awareness campaigns on specific issues, through training, research, conducting surveys and environmental education.
MULTIDISCIPLINARY TEAMThis is carried out by a multidisciplinary team of professionals (biologists, veterinarians, naturalists, …) next to a large group of volunteers who support in a completely selflessly way.
VOCATIONAll this work is done with a wish: that the curious sounds of these attractive and mysterious birds, owls, are heard at night.
COLLABORATIONBRINZAL develops several lines of collaboration with different administrations (Regional and local) private and public institutions (universities, emterprises…) and conservationist groups, to improve our labour
- 23 Nov 2021Cerveza Artesana para ayudar a las rapaces nocturnas
- 23 Nov 2021Greiner Bio-One ayuda a Brinzal en su Misión Polinizadores
- 15 Oct 2021¡Sembramos y plantamos en la Chanta!
- 09 Jun 2021Éxito en la “Make a difference week” de La Chanta
- 17 May 2021Voluntariado ambiental en la “Make a difference week”