Next October 20 we will do an interesting course in collaboration with the Environmental Classroom of Boadilla del Monte. We will know first hand the operation of a recovery center, in this case of Brinzal and we will learn how to act in case of finding a wounded or orphan bird.
This is the program:
– What is a recovery center?
– Legislation and wildlife
– Main causes of income
– What do I do if I find a wounded or orphan animal?
– What do I do with a poisoned animal?
– What is Brinzal?
– Captive breeding and population reinforcement
The course will take place in the environmental classroom of Boadilla del Monte (Avda. Adolfo Suárez 35) located in front of the Infante Don Luis Palace, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The activity has a price of 20 euros for people registered and 25 for those not registered. The inscriptions can be done in the classroom itself or through email@example.com or by phone at 91 161 01 21.
- 23 Nov 2021Cerveza Artesana para ayudar a las rapaces nocturnas
- 23 Nov 2021Greiner Bio-One ayuda a Brinzal en su Misión Polinizadores
- 15 Oct 2021¡Sembramos y plantamos en la Chanta!
- 09 Jun 2021Éxito en la “Make a difference week” de La Chanta
- 17 May 2021Voluntariado ambiental en la “Make a difference week”