Today 21st of May is the Natura2000 Network european Day, a celebration to show this great network of protected areas that also is the main instrument for nature conservation in the European Union. The objective is to ensure long term the most threatened species and habitats in Europe, helping to stop the loss of biodiversity caused by the negative impact of human activity survival.
Since 2014, Brinzal has been working in AgroSOStainable with the support of the Biodiversity Foundation of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment of Spain. This project seeks to reconcile farming with conservation of birds linked to these agricultural habitats such as the barn owl, the little owl, the bustard, the bittern or the iberic harriers in four protected areas of the Natura 2000 network in Madrid and Castilla-La Mancha:
– LIC Vegas, hills and southeast moorlands Madrid.
– SPA Cut and Cantiles of the Jarama and Manzanares Rivers.
– LIC Gypsum lands of Tajo Valley.
– SPA Cereal Steppes of the countryside.
If you are a farmer and you want to participate in this project, please contact us at email@example.com or +34 679 58 52 14.
- 23 Nov 2021Cerveza Artesana para ayudar a las rapaces nocturnas
- 23 Nov 2021Greiner Bio-One ayuda a Brinzal en su Misión Polinizadores
- 15 Oct 2021¡Sembramos y plantamos en la Chanta!
- 09 Jun 2021Éxito en la “Make a difference week” de La Chanta
- 17 May 2021Voluntariado ambiental en la “Make a difference week”