Last week we celebrated an identification workshop of birds dependent on agricultural on the area of Las Vegas del Jarama and el Tajuña, in the Garaldea association‘s center. It is a performance within the AgroSOStainable project, which we are developing with the support of the Biodiversity Foundation, the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment and the European Outdoor Conservation Association (EOCA).
In the theoretical part, in addition to identifying other aspects such as the issues surrounding these birds they were discussed the problems these animals suffer and the actions we are developing for their conservation. In the second part, we did a tour of the surroundings of Soto Gutierrez (Ciempozuelos) where among other species, we could see black kites, marsh harriers, bitterns and egrets.
From here our gratitude to the association Garaldea for their collaboration with our project.
- 17 May 2021Voluntariado ambiental en la “Make a difference week”
- 30 Mar 2021Una larga espera con final feliz
- 10 Mar 2021Fundación Banco Santander nueva aliada de ‘Misión Polinizadores’
- 03 Mar 2021Fototrampeo.es se solidariza con Brinzal
- 11 Feb 2021GRACIAS DE CORAZÓN