One of the objectives of our project AgroSOStainable Phase II is to work along with local authorities to carry out actions to revalue the natural heritage and foster ornithological tourism in areas of Natura 2000 Network. A few days ago, we signed a cooperation agreement between the city of Aranjuez and Brinzal, and the first performance of it is already in progress: the design of an ornithological path in La Dehesa de Sotomayor.
Yesterday, a team of professionals and volunteers of Brinzal traveled through the enclave to know it, plan the route and try to identify the most striking species in the area. We counted with the help and advice of the local group SEO / Birdlife of Aranjuez, we have to thank them for their invaluable collaboration.
We are sure that everybody will enjoy this ornithological path very soon.
- 23 Nov 2021Cerveza Artesana para ayudar a las rapaces nocturnas
- 23 Nov 2021Greiner Bio-One ayuda a Brinzal en su Misión Polinizadores
- 15 Oct 2021¡Sembramos y plantamos en la Chanta!
- 09 Jun 2021Éxito en la “Make a difference week” de La Chanta
- 17 May 2021Voluntariado ambiental en la “Make a difference week”