About a month ago we awoke to a shock. A large branch of one of the trees surrounding Brinzal had fallen because of the wind on one of our resort facilities. The cage was completely destroyed. Fortunately the animal was inside was not damaged and could be relocated to another facility.
We gave notice to those responsible for parks and gardens of the City Council of Madrid who quickly came to remove the branch and pledged to repair the damage caused by it.
This week the operators of parks and gardens have been put to work. New posts, some cement and shading mesh and the installation is like it was brand new one.
From Brinzal we want to thank the quick and effective action of the Council of Madrid and its operators. We are committed to continue serving the citizens of Madrid every time a wounded animal may need veterinary care.
- 17 May 2021Voluntariado ambiental en la “Make a difference week”
- 30 Mar 2021Una larga espera con final feliz
- 10 Mar 2021Fundación Banco Santander nueva aliada de ‘Misión Polinizadores’
- 03 Mar 2021Fototrampeo.es se solidariza con Brinzal
- 11 Feb 2021GRACIAS DE CORAZÓN