In less than a week we will be once again at the most important ornithology and nature fair in our geography. One more year conservation lovers will take the Paseo del Prado of Madrid to show the projects in favour of the environment, the ornithology tourism and leisure alternatives and a lot of crafts that color each stand.
This year again we share our stand with our colleagues from AMUS, so we hope to see you there to know our work, collaborate with us and greet us, that you know that makes us special illusion.
In addition we will try to teach the little ones with a workshop of owl masks and dissection of pellets that every year is becoming more and more successful.
the 4th edition of MADbird fair 2017 will take place on 9th and 10th June from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. uninterrupted schedule and in the morning of Sunday 11th until 3:00 p.m. See you there!
- 20 Mar 2018Spring makes its way
- 02 Mar 2018owls and bats in water treatment plants of Canal de Isabel II
- 27 Feb 2018Brinzal will participate in the Doñana Birdfair 2018
- 22 Feb 2018Uniformed Brinzalers
- 30 Jan 2018You know where? Tell us!